Laser would not fire

Hi. I have a new AlgoLaser Alpha 22W. I’ve worked with it for a couple of months, but today when I turned it on to work, it would not fire. I tried different settings and bunch of other things but my Laser just would not work. I managed to get it to burn but only for a few minutes and then it stopped. I also noticed some alignment issues when it comes to working space and where the laser is actually working. If someone had a similar issue please help. Thanks

Sorry your laser and LB aren’t communicating correctly! I’d try these troubleshooting steps and let us know how it goes!

Here is the page with Algolaser’s firmware too, good luck!

Does it work when you test fire it in move window?
Did you update software?

I tried test firing it, and it doesn’t work. I tried LaserGRBL software too and it doesn’t work in there too, so I think its not due to software.

Possible power supply issue.
This may help.
Guide to mechanical adjustments and maintenance – Diode Laser Wiki (diode-laser-wiki.com)

Give a wiggle to all the connectors/sockets… Hope for a flaky connection… :crossed_fingers:

:smile_cat:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.