Layered sign font

Does anyone know what this kind of font is please, Im looking at layering signs
Thanks in advance

Looks like a standard font. Arial maybe. Then someone added the small lines to keep the centers.

Edit: not Arial. The u and y are different.

Corbel is close. d’s are different.

Hi thanks for your help

Please try here…

And there’s a great search feature

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.