Layers not pulling through to burn

Could do with some help, I have created some images and set them up as layers in lightburn, they are all set to output and showing within lightburn but when I start the burning they don’t come through, when I click on the preview button as well they don’t show up.

Does anyone know what is going on? I used this template before and it worked perfectly on the last box I did, but now not working.

could it be because layer C = 09 - 9 covers layer C = 09 - 9?

Select your objects, then click the 9-dot control in the upper toolbar as I’ve shown here:

When you click that, you change the reference point of the selection for sizing and positioning to the lower right. You can see on mine that the XPos and YPos numbers are both zero. If your XPos or YPos values are even slightly negative, the image would be outside the bounds of the laser and could cause it to crash into the rails, so by default, LightBurn will remove it. (You should click back to the middle of the 9-dot control when you’re done)

You can turn the ‘reject out of bounds’ behavior off in the settings here if you need to, but it’s meant to keep you from breaking things:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.