Lb crash at tracing image

Hi there,

When i want to trace an image LightBurn stops working on my Imac 7.1 OS-X El Capitan, 4gb sdram(667Mhz). Apple gives me a crash report,may be you can see what happens and why. I have an other Imac (8.1 and 4gb 800Mhz) with the same setup and works normally, so also my windows machine has no problem. I will swap out the Imacs anyway, but i’am very curious what happens here. May be you have an idea about this. (also swapped sd rams for checking)

thanks

Eduardcrash_report.txt (76.3 KB)

LightBurn should not crash. Thank you for reporting and posting the report. We will have the team take a look and post back shortly.

It would be helpful if you would be willing to also provide the image you were trying to trace and any details on what trace settings you were using at the time it crashed.
Also, was it crashing during the trace preview or only after you attempted to apply the trace and create the new shape?

The crash appears to be within the library we use to do the trace itself. If you can show the image you were tracing that would be helpful.

The crash happens instantly as soon as i hit trace image I import the image resize it and then give the trace image command. This happens only on my oldest Imac, just the one i intended to use with my laser cutter. But i can change from that plan.baby|466x500

I am not able to reproduce the crash on my MacBook HighSierra 10.13.6 (17G12034) using this image.

I wil see if a reinstall of the software wil help.

Tried a reinstall but this did not help. I decided to swap out to the other old Imac I have. So I can work on my projects.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.