Licence Usage deactivating then activating for 3 machines

From searching my understanding is that Lightburn GCODE can be installed up to 3 machines.
I also understand there is a process to remove a licence from one of those machines and apply it to another for when you change computers.
What I’m unclear about from what I’ve read is if that deactivation/reactivation needs an additional licence or extra cost or not?

Thanks.

No, it does not cost extra. In my opinion, it is a nice opportunity to test LightBurn with different computers and OS’s, or just to change computers without problems.
I’m not quite sure if you can swap around 10-15 times or something like that.

Thanks. My intention is to install it on my main workstation for doing proper design and editing work and also install it on a laptop for actual lasering. But I might change which laptop I use and didn’t want to be stuck. Thanks for clarifying.

1 Like

You’re welcome.
This is the way most users work, the nice big computer for design and the old PC or laptop to control the laser with. (…and one to play with :wink: )

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.