License expires

Hi Lightburn team

my license expires tomorrow. where can i extend this and how expensive is the extension for the DSP version

many greetings from germany

How the LightBurn license works

We get asked this a lot, so here it is:

You pay once, the software will work forever as long as you have your license key. The key lets you install on up to two machines, and it can be easily moved if you get a new computer. If you need to install on a 3rd machine, we’re happy to update your license to allow it, at no cost.

The license key has an expiry date - a year from when you bought it. When it expires, it’s still valid, you just don’t get updates any more. If you download a version of the software released after your license expires, it won’t work.

You can renew your license to continue to receive updates, and there will be a renewal fee. We haven’t figured out what that is yet, but we’re hoping for around $25 a year. It might be higher - it really depends on what it costs us to do this. We’re totally new to this, and things cost money, but we want to keep the software priced low enough so pretty much anyone can use it.

That’s from the documentation page on the Licenses and how they work. Page is linked in first line.

Which version of the software are you running? Anyone using a version from 0.8.00 and upward should not be expiring until July or August.

now i am running on beta.09.02

If your name is correct, I see your license expiring on Aug 7th. We will have a way to purchase the license extension before it expires. If your email address doesn’t start with ‘lach’, send me a private message, or email our support address and I will look.