License key not working

Why doesn’t my License key work on my second computer

No idea based on the information provided and do not find using the email you used in your forum profile. You sent me sleuthing to find you used a different email (ending in @ gmail dot com) when you purchased.

I see both seats of this key are currently allocated on 2 different windows based computers, so I will assume you can not allocate these seats again without deactivating from their current system(s).

You can move these seats from within LightBurn. If you still have access to that system, fire up LightBurn and go to ‘Help’–>‘License Management’ page where you can ‘Deactivate’ the key from that system.

Additionally, you now have access to our License Management Portal allowing you to manage your license allocation directly. Have a look at this post for the details.

Let us know if you have any issues with this and we can help sort from our end.

Hi Rick
First off I appreciate all your help, and I do have 2 emails addresses that start with s2000tek. I forget sometimes which one I used for an account. I did go through all the info you sent, and deleted the faulty computer, and got the new one onboard. Everything is working fine.
Truly appreciate it
Thanks again
Jules

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.