License renewals are now available on our web store

License renewals are now available on the LightBurn web shop:

The renewal requires your existing license key - please copy it from the email you were sent when you purchased.

1 Like

It seems like this is the case, but I have to ask anyways :smiley: This renews both the GCode/DSP version and the GCode version, right?

$30 is super reasonable given the amount of time and effort you put into this. Thanks for all the hard work.

Yes, the renewal is for all versions of the software.

Hello, how can i find my license Key, please ?

It’s in your email.

Ok i got it.thanks

I cannot find the email with my license - now what?

Search all email accounts, including spam folders and also check the email associated with a PayPal account if you have one. You don’t have any information about your setup listed in your profile so I have to ask, did you purchase directly from us or from one of our resellers?

If you purchased from a reseller, you will need to contact them directly. If from us, send an email with reference to this post to support at lightburnsoftware dot com and we can help you from there.

I’ve re-sent your key email to your GMail account.

Hey, is there a way to disable the ‘your licence has expired’ prompt? It’s been popping up since a few days now.

I probably will extend my license if and when there’s a major update to a new version number.
But because it pops up every time I boot the software, it’s starting to give me the impression I’m doing something illegal, which I’m not as far as I can tell :wink:

If you’re using 0.9.04 you should only see the message once. Are you on that version?

no I’m on 0.9.0.2, I have the message for about a week I think. Not exactly sure I don’t use the laser daily.

That would be why. There were some issues with the older versions thinking ‘expired’ was an error, when it’s not. 0.9.04 cleans this up.

For what it’s worth, the renewal process just adds a year to the expiry date of your license key - it doesn’t matter when you renew it.