Light Burn configuration problem with Ortur Laser Master 2

My Ortur LM2 works fine with GrbL, but when using LightBurn I get Busy 100%, and the program stops responding every time I try to start any burn, works fine when I design and so but when I press the start button , Ready turns to Busy, and it halts,

1. I refreshed the firmware of the machine, reinstalled Light burn, chose the right configurations for the machine many times, and yet no result.
    thank you for your help

What job origins are you trying to use?
Absolute coordinates?
Running at mm/sec or mm/min?

why don’t my ortur master 2 laser work with lightburn it keeps saying busy same problom

How did you configure it
Did you use x-carve or shapeoco
Connect to lightburn -> in console type $# press enter
Paste the output of console window please?

I have bought ortur laser master 2 recently and tried to use it on my windows machine but it keep says BUSY.

I selected other because I am not sure if I have to use x-carve or Shapeoco.

You can find the result of the Connect to lightburn -> in console type $# press enter in the below screenshot

NOte: I have installed 64 bit of Lightburn then uninstalled and installed 32 bit version and still facing the same issue.

you have a few issues there
Your homing doesnt seem to be propperlly done as your works space is -645x -645Y

Also you are using USER ORIGIN
Try this
a) home the machine correctly
b) instead of user origin - because this implys you SET in absolute coordenates a start point, use absolute coordenates or current position

test engraving this way

I have tried absolute coordenates & current position and it is still giving the same error.
I have another engraving machine called “cnc 3018 - Engraving Machines” and it is working without any issue.
Please provide me with the configuration steps from A to Z.

You have multiple problems at once
a) Something is wrong in your wiring because your machine doesnt seem to be able to home
[Check Limits] message
Therefore to see this first i would require a review of your wiring
Picture of wiring at a) motherboard b) 2 white plugs behind X gantry c) from above the Y limit switch being touched by laser head

b) I dont understand how your work is set to -645 -645
Thats not only bigger than the machine itself, but is in negative space
Lets start with the first problem though. Let me know

The machine reassembled and I am to print some stuff on it but it is still need proper configuration.
As you can see in the below screenshot the Y goes out of range when i set it to 0.

The out of bounds is a Warning not an error. you can simply proceed

i am writing a reply to your ticket. Delayed because well weekend.

try opening this file and simply, just run it
Open not import
Dot Test.lbrn (12.7 KB)

Thank you for your reply.

I pressed on YES but it did not run the project. The pop up message open again.

Please explain what do you mean by the dot in the middle.
What is the attached file should do when i run it please?

G10 L2 P1 X0 Y0

G10 = “set workspace tool offset”
L2 = set the offset directly
P1 = workspace coordinate system 1
X0 = no offset for the X axis
Y0 = no offset for the Y axis

and press enter. Most likely, you still have an offset programmed that has not been removed, as it is independent from the settings you are clearing with the RST=* command. The command above will zero that offset.

How to clear the office please?
Please guide me how to define the X and Y correctly?
Shall I change the position as you mentioned in your recent screenshot or change the value of X and Y?

Call me crazy, but this part crossing the boundary of the page could be the problem:

The shape is 431mm tall, and your machine has a working area of 430mm. I’m no mathematician, but that sounds like a problem. :slight_smile:

This command sets the G54 offset to zero

$RST=* resets your controller to its GRBL defaults

By definition No offset should be set, the offset table should be clear and zeroed.

If you type $RST=* in your console window, (making sure the connection state is NOT busy) the controller will reset to defaults.

Then your homing location will become the true zero zero

The file is ent you is simple a square and a circle, i sent it so we can remove from the table user error inputs.

This might be the issue. I will check it today.
I have changed the value of why 0 as you can see in the below screenshot and it goes out of range. Please explain what is the issue.

That’s the position of the center of the line, because you have this set to center: