Light burn mirror image problem

Mirror image problems

Please describe your issue or show a picture, or something, and tell us what kind of machine you are using. “Mirror image problems” doesn’t tell me whether you are having a problem mirroring an image, or your output is mirrored, or you don’t like mirrors, or … . .

We used to require that all posts be a minimum of 15 characters in length. For anyone who’s ever complained about that, this is why. :slight_smile:

I have a Ruida controller running windows 10
I have the image on the screen correctly but cuts mirrored. I know it’s the origin but I have tried every setting
The right and left origin show correct on screen but cut mirrored. The bottom left and right mirror in machine and cut mirrored. See pics
When I turn the laser on it goes home to the left. It does not stop and makes grinding noises. I have to push the stop button on the laser. I set up the new version 9.23 today has been doing this since I started using LB over 2 months ago.

Hi,
what happens when yyou preview, prior to cutting ? Does it show reversed n the preview ?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.