LightBurn 0.9.10 released

my bad got the error. Format Date/Time

Are you saying you have sorted this out as you had selected the text to be ā€˜Variable Textā€™ set to the ā€˜Date/Timeā€™ format? That would cause the issue you are seeing.

yes I realize that A turn to PMā€¦ as Post Meridiemā€¦ and realize my text had output date/time and I change it to normal :smiley:

@Rick sorted it must have been the 50ms holding it back, set to zero and tried today on my day off, all good cheers for the help,

I created a library first. Then the import option is available.

So with the new update, does any camera work with the Mac version? or do I need to get Lightburn camera? If I do need a LB camera, when with they be in stock again?

BTW, I love the new Art Library. You just made my life sooo much easier.

Philip

The new camera library is PC only, but Mac has never had the camera issue - You should be able to use pretty much any camera there. Youā€™d need to experiment to figure out what itā€™s field of view is and how to mount it.

8MP cameras are in transit, 5MP cameras are going to be a while yet, because our manufacturer is still waiting on parts from one or two of their suppliers.

I have a 600x900 Redsail laser. Do you have any recommendation for a camera I can pick up at BestBuy? or anywhere like Amazon? Do the numbers in the camera setup tutorial still apply to off the shelf cameras or just the LB ones for mounting distance?

I have no recommendations for cameras other than the ones we sell, and the mounting numbers only apply to these cameras. The lens angle isnā€™t the only thing that affects the viewing angle - The sensor size and mounting distance from the lens also affects the field of view, so the only way to know the real viewing angle of a camera is to measure it.