Lightburn 0.9.21 doesn’t work any ideas?

Negative ghost rider it stopped at like 85% complete and then when I tried to start a different project it wouldn’t start it would frame but now will not burn anything but I can still burn with .20 would that driver you had me install be causing a issue? I feel like it is sending the file to ruida in a corrupt way cause it stops burning the timer keeps counting even restarting the controller doesn’t always clear it I had to restart the controller 3 times to get it to let me burn with .20

I just tried the newest version you had in this thread, and it’s not working at all now. I can’t even frame the piece.

The driver shouldn’t be the issue. A change to how Z moves are embedded in the job file caused issues with some Ruida controllers.

Your profile says “Mini Gerbil” - Are you using a Ruida with MacOS, or not? That’s what this thread is.

Apparently, I need to change my profile, I got a new laser, and have been working with it for about 2 months now.

… and it is a … Ruida? Model number? You’re using MacOS?

Yes, sorry, on a iMac, latest OS

I updated my profile with Ruida model, KT332N

You are cross posting:

I didn’t post the second one I only posted this one with this tile so I was thinking a mod did or something so I’ve been updating both

Enough users have verified the fix that I’ve sent it out as a patch release - you may see a notice that an update is available “for your version”, as in, re-download and re-install the same version.

Awesome! Sorry I have been busy today I have the update and will do some test burns tomorrow afternoon and report back thanks for all of the support Oz!!!

briefly tested the new update (big sur) - jobs are now starting, but there is still a compatibility issue with files from 0.9.20 to 0.9.21

A file I used regularly before the update now won’t open and crashes 0.9.21 after I get the message “The image file “…” could not be found”. This file has the same image duplicated multiple times.

I can give you step by step details on how the fault occurred if you’re not already aware of it.

I now need to recreate the file to get it back to how it was. I would recommend everyone take a back up of their files before moving over to 0.9.21 just in case you need to go back to 0.9.20

Please email that file to support@lightburnsoftware.com so we can have a look. There should be no issue going from 9.20 to 9.21. There would be going backwards, but not forwards.

Have just emailed you

Ok just did the file that kept stopping on me with no issues I’m thinking it’s working ima do some more tests before I burn anything important thank you so much for the support!!!

So far all tests are coming out good thanks again!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.