Lightburn 1.3.01 Missing Camera Capture System

Hi Lightburn,

I am trying to find the settings to change the camera capture system settings from custom to default but I can’t find the option in my settings.

Kinds regards.

That’s not an option on Mac, only Windows. Not sure about Linux.

Do you know of anyway to connect a IP camera? I know that lightburn state they do not support this, yet I have seen numerous people be able to do this.
I ask as I am using my laser outside due to my setup and want to be ‘wireless’ and connected from inside and can’t run cables through my wall.

Have you done a search on this forum? There are a number of Topics specifically on this.

Bottom line is this, if you can get the camera to be exposed as a UVC device on your local computer, it should be usable in LightBurn. So depending on the camera type, the key is to be able to get it to show as a “normal” UVC device. Once that’s done, LightBurn should treat it like any other locally available camera.

Yes I understand the goal, but I am yet to find a solution that works currently. I’m curious what other Mac OS users have working right now with all the current updates.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.