Lightburn 9.19 problems

Been using an ortur laser master two a few months now with no problems. When i upgraded to version 9.19 from 9.18 i started getting a pop up that says (Transfer failed there was a problem transferring data to machine.) when i start Run. This is on my Dell laptop with windows 10. On my Desktop with windows 10 running lightburn version 9.18 the same job runs fine. this stared with my laptop immediately after 9.19 upgrade. i have everything set up wright with laptop and desktop only difference is version 9.19 on laptop. how do i go back to version 9.18 on my laptop. I would rather get bug out of version 9.19. Thanks

Have you selected the COM port, and verified that you’re actually connected to the Ortur? (Do you see output in the console after you connect, before trying to send a file?)

everything is right. laser works with 9.18 but not with 9.19

The change I added to 9.19 to get around the Ortur firmware bug is going to be reverted for the next version. It didn’t fix all of them, and in fact it has caused some issues on other systems, so Ortur is just going to have to get theirs right.

Is there a way i can go back to version 9.18 ?

All old versions are archived per this post: How do I find older versions of LightBurn? Just need to download the version you want and install.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.