Lightburn Bridge files going to wrong laser

I would not advise removing the device profiles you have setup in LightBurn for your Mira 7 and Mira 9, if that’s what you’re referring to.

What I think you are seeing in the list of available wireless networks being presented to your computer and/or phone is a wireless network created by the Mira 7 itself - it is possible to reconfigure the name of that network through a browser interface, and you may have done that in the past.

If you never changed anything on the SD card, then the Bridge network should present with a name like ‘LightBurn Bridge E4B7’ or similar. Do you definitely not see a network with that name available?

no - i see a LEDnet00332000F1

Ok - if you do not see the Bridge presenting a network it sounds like it is already connected to your home WIFI network. Can you plug the bridge into a display and show us what you see?

Can you also show us what you see when you scan for a bridge in LightBurn, with only the Mira 7 powered on? (The Mira 9’s Bridge can be powered on, but the laser should not be)

what do you mean by plug it into a display

The PI has an HDMI output for a display terminal… just like your pc…

Plug a display into it and see what it’s saying… I picked up a 7" display that runs off the PI, one that is easy to lug around.

:smile_cat:

again i’m lost ugh lol by display do you mean monitor? if so which plug is that it looks like all usb ports

Which PI do you own?

My PI 4b requires a C type hdmi converter, but the PI 3 had a normal hdmi connection…

Somehow I keep thinking this is becoming more complicated than need be… These usually plug in and work… I’ve run this on both a pair of model 3 and the model 4 with no issues…

I’d be tempted to suggest you do the whole thing over again…

Unplug the PI from power, log into your lans router… power up the PI and see if it connects… Don’t use your phone to see the wifi, the router needs to see it…

This shouldn’t change anything as far as what you are seeing or doing… It should work without a bunch of fiddling around… they are very dependable…

This should be relatively quick and simple… Is there some other router or device that it could be connecting?

Good luck

the pi is red and white that’s all i got for ya there lol.
it was working fine and then one day it wasn’t

This shouldn’t come as a surprise to you but I have zero clue how to log into my Ians router.
No there is no other router or device that it could be connecting with.

One of the things with computers you are always learning…

If your lan domain is 192.168.1.x then the router probably lives at 192.168.1.1, entering this in a browser should connect to the router…

There will, of course, be a prompt for a username and password… If you haven’t changed it, it’s probably the default for your router…

If you can connect to it but don’t know how to log in to it, you can usually google the setup of your router which shouldl tell you how to access it… along with the default password…

On my Linksys, it appears to be printed on the router itself… This is the first Linksys that I’ve owned that has this… Most of them had some standard default password that needs to be changed anyway.

To get this to work consistently you will have to learn a little about how it communicates… prepare to get educated on this stuff…

Sing out if you problems… I think we should keep this as simple as possible. We are here to help …

Good luck…

There are ports on the Bridge labeled HDMI. Sorry for not being more clear on that - I had looked back on a previous thread where you were troubleshooting a similar issue and saw that you had done that before. It was a while back and I shouldn’t have assumed you’d remember the necessary steps, apologies.