Lightburn Bridge ip adress not working

Hi. i just bought a Aeon Mira with the Ruida controller, and built in wifi. I read through most of the issues people have with setting up hte WiFi but cant find a sollution for my issue.

I followed the setup guide and changed the ip to 10.0.3.3 and left the gateway to default, and the controller say Lan ON. When i check the nettworks i dont se any SSID with the conventions i usually see her eon the forum, but Laser-7045-024 is new, and i verified its the laser by turning it of and observing the nettwork disapairs.

But when i try to navigate to 192.168.42.1 i only get “This site can’t be reached”

Changing IP on the controller always results in lan ON. Guessing this is the connection from the controller to the PI?

Is there a way to check and verify that everything is communication as it should?
or and good tips for trubbleshooting is appreciated.

-Cato

I want to make sure I understand the situation because some of what you’re saying makes me think something is not quite right.

Please confirm or correct the following:

1. You’re using LightBurn Bridge. Did you get this from LightBurn or you configured this yourself? What model of Pi are you using?

This sounds like it’s coming from the Aeon. That likely means there’s some sort of custom wifi solution. Are you aware of the controller type in the Mira?

When and where are you getting this?
4. How have you configured the LightBurn side of this?
5. You’re saying that after the Pi has booted, you don’t see any AP showing up in your network list? If so, make sure that the Pi is booting correctly.

Have you tried plugging in a monitor to the Pi or logged in via SSH? It should show you status information.

Thanks for your reply, you made me question if the Mira actually have lightburn bridge.
I managed to conenct to the AP on 192.168.1.1 and connect to the machine that way if someone else here has the same issue. But it requires me to stay on that WiFi from the machine. will post if i get it to work as it should.

I believe that is the intended way of it working. If you did not purchase a LightBurn Bridge or otherwise create one then you almost certainly do not have one as I’m not aware of any manufacturer shipping with Bridges.

Anyway, glad you got up and running.