LightBurn Bridge No Longer Showing Up On Network

I recently had to replace my modem and now I can no longer connect to nor can I see the LightBurn Bridge listed in my available networks. I’ve restarted my system and the bridge several times but cannot successfully reconnect my laser (Thunder Nova 24) to the LightBurn Bridge.

Any tips/assistance can be greatly appreciated.

I’m using the LightBurn Bridge kit purchased directly from Lightburn. Thank you in advance for any assistance.

The wifi is probably different on the new Modem. I don’t know how to reset it on the bridge after it’s set up though.

There is a way to manually edit WIFI. Here is the doc.

Advanced Setup

Unfotunately that is PC not Mac info and does not help me at all. When I hooked up the bridge kit to my macbook pro I had no problem finding it and it worked. Today I tried to hook it up again and no matter what I do I cannot see the Bridge from my Mac. I am at my wits end and could really use some help.

Hello,

I finally was able to resolve my issue by reflashing the SD card.

Use the instructions at this link: Advanced Usage - LightBurn Software Documentation

I have a Mac, not a PC, and was able to do it with no issues.

It’s basically a factory reset of the bridge. It worked perfectly for me.

Hope this helps!

Thank you, Christina. That worked then when I tried to hook Lightburn to the LBB then it dropped it on my Mac. I have spent the last 4 hours trying to make it work. Every time I reflash the LBB it shows up again and I see it in in my network settings. When the log into the LBB in the LB screen the LBB is not listed so I tell it to I choose my wifi modem and it drops it again. I don’t know what to do anymore but I appreciate the help.

When you try to connect, and the “wizard” is searching the network for a LighBridge, I find it can take a longer time than I would expect. Try it again, and wait about 5 minutes.

All I get is this.

I suggest you try the suggestion above:
Use the instructions at this link: Advanced Usage - LightBurn Software Documentation