Lightburn Camera - 8mp 85 degree - Mac OS

Trying to calibrate camera the 85 degree 8mp. It sees camera and has image, but locks up when I click capture image.

Mac OS Catalina 10.15.7
Lightburn v0.9.22

How do I resolve this?

Ok, started getting somewhere. Turned off my bed lights, covered my honeycomb, and held up a photography light filter to help with shadowing and it started registering photos. But, some of them showed up like a small circle in the area the dots were in. Is this new 85 degree camera still a fisheye? Or standard? It doesn’t look very fisheyed.

Interested to see the answers … I had the same issues with the 85, eventually got it through the setups. not 100% sure it’s right though

Completely ignore the images you get with the first couple calibration captures - they don’t have enough information yet to properly correct the image, so as long as you get a good score, that’s all you need to worry about. Sometimes they look really weird.

The 85 degree camera is actually a fisheye lens, but the relatively narrow view means that the effect isn’t very noticeable.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.