Lightburn camera comparison pics?

I’ve already got a 110 degree lid mounted 5mp camera on my 900 x 600 machine that I bought before the LB calibrated cameras were available and I’m getting pretty poor definition. Wondering if anybody here has before/after pics of the Lightburn camera in comparison? - Thanks!

What before pictures do you want? I think I can get a screenshot from the LB camera though, if you’d like. I think I have the 120 degree lens.

A screenshot of the Lightburn screen in camera mode outta’ do the trick. I’m just trying to determine how much of an improvement if any the LB camera offers.

I have a 700x500 bed. The LB cams are easily blown out, so I turned the bed light off for this, but I have fluorescents in the ceiling above, so I can’t really do much about that. That’s a 4.25" square tile btw. Also the camera is mounted roughly 22" above the work piece here.

I can tell you that’s far superior to what I’m getting. Thanks Blake, much appreciated!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.