LightBurn camera degree difference

Hi,

I have bought a 160 degree LightBurn camera, I have looked for documentation to know the difference between this 160 degree camera and the 140, 120, 90, 60, and I have not found anything.

Can anyone tell me what the difference is?

Thanks a thousand :hugs:

It is the field of view of the lens. The 160 degree lens sees 160 degree field of view (diagonally). The others have progressively narrower fields of view.

The lens angle affects how much the camera sees from a given distance, and affects where you mount the camera.

Hi,

In my case it is mounted on the vertical of the laser, with the door open, with a distance to the table of 57cm.

I have set it as a “standard lens” and not as a “fisheye” and I have distortion, but I am still in the process of setting it up.

Any suggestions for placement? :hugs:

Thank you for your great and fast support :+1:

Aim the camera toward the middle of the bed a little bit, and move it lower down the lid if you can. You’ll also need to do something to prevent that reflection of the circle pattern on the lid, because that is going to confuse the heck out of the code looking for that pattern.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.