Lightburn Camera with RaspberryPi running motion

So I have done some research and came up with an IP based camera using the RaspberryPi Zero W and the Lightburn camera. I am running Motion, not Motioneye. Everything is showing up just how I wanted it to, image is clear, connects using an IP camera adapter on Windows, etc. The problem I am experiencing now is trying to calibrate the camera in Lightburn. I am getting, what I assume to be, an error when trying to capture an image. I have the circle pattern in the center of my machine, and press capture, then I get the message “Image 0 (1296 x 1296) : 976-try again”. At first I thought this may be the score; however, it is not changing. I didn’t know if anyone has tried this method of connecting to see if it can work. I may need to use MotionEye OS to be able to use this but I figured it was worth a shot this way. I have tested the camera directly connected to my computer and it works flawlessly, but my computer is not able to be directly beside my machine and do not want a cable stretched across my room for my child to trip over every time he is in here. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.