Lightburn completely forgetting settings

Getting REALLY frustrated with this package lately. I go in to a cut/layer and create two sublayers, one to fill and one to do a line afterwards. I set the settings for the fill, then go to the second sublayer and set the settings for the line. Click OK. If I do not go back in to check, the burn will be off because the setting for the first layer reverted to whatever it had defaulted to before I set the damn thing. What the heck?

It’s a known bug, and has been addressed in the next bugfix version that will be released in the future.

As far as I’m aware this only happens in the small entry box under the Cuts/Layers area in the main window. If you use the larger Cut Settings editor that pops up when double clicking a layer, that’s not affected.

In the main window, if you press the ‘Tab’ key after setting a numeric value (like speed, power, etc) before you click the tab bar to move to a different layer, the settings are recorded properly. As Steve says, this is all fixed for the next update, which we’re expecting to release fairly soon.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.