Lightburn connection

I have had the Cohesion Laserboard for a couple months and it was working great up until the last week where when engraving some glass champagne flutes the laser would lose communication mid engrave and then continue causing a misaligned engrave.

I thought there maybe an issue with the adapter connected to my mac for usb while using lightburn. So, I moved the entire setup to connect it directly to my pc with a direct USB connection.I would be able to make about 5 engraves successfully and then it would start the misalignment again.

I made maybe 15 cuts/engraves while adjusting my steps per mm for my rotary with no issue and then suddenly I started getting “waiting on connection” in lightburn and it now no longer connects at all. The LED lights indicate a crashed firmware so I formatted the SD card and loaded the stock firmware and setup files from your download and no change in the lights. Steady green on L1-L5 and Vmot is solid red. I am using a rotoboss rotary and your external microstepper driver along with your harness connected to the A axis.

I need this resolved asap, I was in the middle of finishing a 25 champagne flute engrave job that is due today. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.