Lightburn Deactivated after upgrade to 0.9.17

Hi,

Seems like my Lightburn license has been deactivated after upgrading to 0.9.17
I had purchased Lightburn through Darkly labs and the Lightburn license key is not working. i.e. I get an error message saying that “Activation limit for key has been reached”

Regards,
Joel.

Hi,

When can I expect a reply from Lightburn? How long does it normally take them to get back?

Need some immediate help here as I have some orders pending.

Regards,
Joel.

We can’t have you post your license key here, so please send an email with your license key to support@lightburnsoftware.com and we’ll take care of it.

Hi Oz,

I have already sent an email with my license key to the above mentioned email address about 12 hrs ago.
Do I need to send it again in case you have not received it?

Can I please know approx how long does it take to assign the license key to the email address?

Sorry for asking, if I get an approximate time, I can plan likewise.

Regards,
Joel.

Ahh - ok - we were asleep when that arrived. I’m looking at it now.

Hi Oz,

Thanks a lot. The laptop that am using is one of the two which have an activation.
But I still get the same error message - “Activation limit for key has been reached”

I would like to try and deactivate this laptop and try again. Can this be done thru the License Portal and how?

Regards,
Joel.

Yes, you can deactivate it through the portal. I assigned the key to your email address, but didn’t change anything else. Deactivate the computer you’re having trouble with from the portal and you’ll be able to re-enter the key.

Hi Oz,

Managed to get it fixed.
I didn’t know I had to click on the ‘three dots’ to get the delete button.
Took me some time to figure that out.

Thanks a lot for your prompt response. Really appreciate it!!

Regards,
Joel.

Whenever you type license portal in our forum it automatically links you to the instructions for that - click it from your previous post. :slight_smile:

Yeah I missed that out. Did notice that it automatically creates a hyperlink; but didn’t think of clicking on it…Thanks a lot once again!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.