Lightburn Error GPIO

hello technicians, any one knows what is this?
e[0;31mE (635687) gpio: gpio_isr_handler_remove(480): GPIO isr service is not installed, call gpio_install_isr_service() firste[0m

e[0;31mE (635688) gpio: gpio_isr_handler_remove(480): GPIO isr service is not installed, call gpio_install_isr_service() firste[0m

e[0;31mE (636334) gpio: gpio_isr_handler_remove(480): GPIO isr service is not installed, call gpio_install_isr_service() firste[0m

e[0;31mE (636335) gpio: gpio_isr_handler_remove(480): GPIO isr service is not installed, call gpio_install_isr_service() firste[0m

e[0;31mE (636337) gpio: gpio_isr_handler_remove(480): GPIO isr service is not installed, call gpio_install_isr_service() firste[0m

e[0;31mE (636338) gpio: gpio_isr_handler_remove(480): GPIO isr service is not installed, call gpio_install_isr_service() firste[0m

ok

e[0;31mE (637169) gpio: gpio_isr_handler_remove(480): GPIO isr service is not installed, call gpio_install_isr_service() firste[0m

e[0;31mE (637171) gpio: gpio_isr_handler_remove(480): GPIO isr service is not installed, call gpio_install_isr_service() firste[0m

e[0;31mE (637817) gpio: gpio_isr_handler_remove(480): GPIO isr service is not installed, call gpio_install_isr_service() firste[0m

e[0;31mE (637818) gpio: gpio_isr_handler_remove(480): GPIO isr service is not installed, call gpio_install_isr_service() firste[0m

e[0;31mE (637820) gpio: gpio_isr_handler_remove(480): GPIO isr service is not installed, call gpio_install_isr_service() firste[0m

e[0;31mE (637821) gpio: gpio_isr_handler_remove(480): GPIO isr service is not installed, call gpio_install_isr_service() firste[0m

ok
… yesterday appears after sudden stopping for the CR Falcon 10W while the laser ray is changed from cutting into passing without any effects on the board!

Is that reported in the Console? The Creality Laser Falcon is chock-full of firmware oddities that cause issues like this. The first step would be to ensure your laser’s firmware is up to date.

They have a guide here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZFKmPlCYS4

1 Like

Thank you and yes Colin, it is reported in the console, and I did what the video do, and still reports the same thing

If you reflashed your firmware you may have a failed controller.

These messages are typical for Creality machines and do not necessarily indicate a problem on their own. They are generated by the controller on the machine, not from LightBurn.

Are you having an actual issue or are you only concerned about the message?

yes I have an actual issue… the Laser Module of the machine does not cut out, just flaming without cutting or engraving !

may be, I contacted the retailer in my area and told me the same and ask me to bring back the machine to check out the problem

That sounds like more a setting or operating error. The machine itself is functioning.

I suggest you create a separate Topic based on the issue you’re having and providing details and photos that will help people provide feedback.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.