LightBurn - Flame problem while cutting

Hi I am new here and I have a flame problem while cutting.
Firstly I have Sculpfun s30 ultra 33w. I have changed my original fan which is on top of the laser cutting head and which has problem, I shared technical properties about the original fan and the new one I have changed with the original one. Even if all the dimension and technical properties are the same, after the change, my laser has started to make flames while cutting wood. Could you please help me about that problem.

Is the new fan oriented in the same way as the old one, so that it’s moving air in the same direction?

Typically, the fan on the laser module is responsible for cooling the electronics, not providing assist air to the cut. From the description of that machine, it should come with a separate air pump and nozzle for the assist air.

Is that air pump working correctly?

Is the pump delivering enough assist air through the nozzle to the material under the laser head?

Going from the pics, if the original fan was label on top the new fan needs to go in label down to get air flow going in the same direction as the original fan.

Thank you for the answer, I realized that there is a problem with my air assits. When I fix it, it went very well. Thanks for support :smiley:

I was also confused about that, thanks for your support.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.