Lightburn for Gallo

I am trying to get my 30watt Fiber Laser set up. The problem I am having is that the text is coming out backwards. Even in the Preview, it shows backwards. Someone suggested my Origin Setting was messed up, but I don’t even know where to find this. I am really hoping for fix so I can use my new laser. Thank in advance
I am using a MAC Powerbook

If you hit F3 in LightBurn, it will bring up this screen. You’ll need to flip the circled bits around until you find the correct orientation. May need to change which Galvo is X, or may need to flip Reverse Direction. Each machine can be wired different, so there is no black and white answer as to what to change. If you had loaded your Markcfg7 file during setup, this should all be set correctly along with the tuning for the lens. If you didn’t import the markcfg7 file, you’ll likely find that your sizing, etc. is not very accurate.

Thank you Steve. After some digging on the net, I found the same thing. It seems to have worked. Thank you SO MUCH for your quick reply.

Jim Curnow

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.