Lightburn for Mac

Can you document specifically what things you’ve tried and what the results were? Please include screenshots showing where you are and where you’re seeing the issue.

To confirm, you downloaded and ran the WCH application and didn’t find the wchusbserialxxxx port?

You did not say but did you do a manual setup when the auto detect failed?

I have tried the autodetect and the manual setup with no luck for either.

As for documenting specifically what I have tried, I’m not sure what I haven’t tried at this point. I have tried countless times and ways to install drivers, checking through Terminal for drivers that need to be deleted, checking if drivers worked, I have downloaded the WCH application and it has not once shown wchusbserial port. It only picks up a BlueTooth Incoming port and my Circut as another port (it connects by BlueTooth when I turn it on for use). I have tried every suggestion on this forum and other forums both with bluetooth on and off, restarting after every step to not restarting at all. I am truly lost here and incredibly frustrated.

Can you please post a screenshot of the WCH application with the ports exploded as shown in the Neje link?

I’m no so much looking for a description of what’s been tried but the actual steps that were taken and what the specific results were. Looking for as much evidence and data as possible to help narrow the problem or provide guidance.

1 Like

I finally got everything to work! It turns out the USB cable that came with was faulty Once I tried a new cable, everything worked immediately and easily. Thank you to all for your help and suggestions.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.