LightBurn Galvo supports rotary tables

Hello everyone, can you tell me if LightBurn Galvo supports rotary tables or if there is a workaround?
Thank

2 Likes

Several tests were done by the developers on Aluminum “tall-boy” beverage cans in a galvo rotary (chuck type).

Is there a particular rotary accessory that you’re looking at?

What kind of Galvo laser do you have?
Are you considering a new purchase?

I have a 50w jpt galvo and I have associated a flat disk with my rotary to be able to engrave several small objects, the rotary works but lightburn must agree to move the after engraving by a certain percentage of rotation to start burning again, I’m using lightburn with my co2 and fiber, but I’m stuck and Ezcad does it but I like lightburn too much to switch, so is it doable? or can I work around the problem by inserting a gcode? Thanks for your help

I migrated your picture from your hosting site into your post. It really helped me make sense of what you’re looking for.

Rotary table support for Galvo is planned, started and still work-in-progress.

We’ll let you know as soon as that feature is available.

In the mean time, please upvote this feature on the Feature suggestion site.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your return, I am in a hurry that the function is inserted, I will vote immediately.
No way around the problem for a temporary solution? it would save me from installing Ezcad

I don’t have a work-around to offer at this time.
It won’t be in the pending release that is currently in testing either.

Too bad, thank you for your return

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.