Lightburn interface size resets after exit

Hello guys,

I’ve been using Lightburn for almost a month now, and I’ve been having a problem with the interface size.

Specifically, let’s say I set the font size and toolbar icon size to what I want, Lightburn will show the changes, but if I exit the program and reopen it, the interface size will reset back to other settings.

Any idea what could be causing this?

We suffer together on this one. I opened a topic with the exact same problem several days ago with some engagement from the LightBurn folks but nothing more on that. Glad to know I’m not the only one though.

UI text rendering issue with HiDPI settings in Windows 11 - UI font size doesn’t persist with relaunch - LightBurn Software / OS Specific - LightBurn Software Forum

@LightBurn Might this be a generalized problem?

1 Like

Seems to be a software issue then I believe.

There seems to be an issue with the cross-platform development tools we use and Windows 11 and HiDPI. We are continuing to investigate, so this is helpful. :slight_smile:

@EliasKh which macOS version and hardware are you running?

1 Like

Hello, thank you for the follow up.

I’m actually running Windows 11 on a Lenovo Legion 5 Pro.

Well, I misread that screenshot. Looks very ‘mac-ish’ in styling. I read that was coming but have not seen it first hand. Thank you for clarifying. :slight_smile:

As @LightBurn has mentioned:

I swear, Monteray / Big Sur and now Win11 are going to be the death of me. :slight_smile:

We are continuing to look into this to find a resolution.

1 Like

Nothing can convince me that this wasn’t an intentional pun. :laughing:

1 Like

Thank you so much for the input, at least I’m relieved to know that the issue is not on my side!

Waiting for a fix then in a future update.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.