Schriftgrösse der Menüs

Ich habe Lightburn auf einem 27 Zoll 4k Monitor laufen bei dem ich die Skalierung in Windows auf 200% stehen habe. Ohne das wäre die Schrift winzig.Das Problem ist jetzt das die Schrift der Menüs in Lightburn so klein ist das man eine Lupe braucht um die zu lesen.Irgendwie wendet er die Skalierung nicht an. Dateidialoge sind dann wieder normal … das sind wahrscheinlich Standard Dialogboxen sind die Lightburn nur aufruft …wie bekommen ich die Schrift der Menüs grösser? das ist ja so kein Arbeiten …
I run Lightburn on a 27 inch 4k monitor with the scaling in Windows set to 200%. Without that the font would be tiny. The problem now is that the font of the menus in Lightburn is so small that you need a magnifying glass to read it. Somehow he doesn’t apply the scaling. File dialogs are then normal again … these are probably standard dialog boxes that Lightburn only calls up … how do I get the font of the menus larger? …

Try changing the font size under Edit->Settings.

This should work for you but I have heard that for people with very high density screens that this control doesn’t go large enough.

Keep in mind that there’s also a known issue with HiDPI screens on some systems possibly related to Windows 11 where certain parts of the UI reset the default font size after closing LightBurn. You can get more background here:
Lightburn interface size resets after exit - LightBurn Software - LightBurn Software Forum

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.