Lightburn is printing backwards

I have entered some text that I would like to engrave on woodworking projects. It appears fine on screen when I enter it but when I start my XTool D1, the engraver prints it backwards, right to left instead of left to right. I assume there is something I have entered wrong but can’t figure it out. I saw somewhere that I could try a horizontal flip but I can’t find a command that does that. Help.

LightBurn provides documentation worth review to help with this, Output issues - LightBurn Software Documentation :slight_smile:

Go to XTools website and read their article on LightBurn setup. You need to download their setup thing for LightBurn that has all of the settings already done. Delete the machine from LightBurn and upload their version using their instructions and it fixes everything. It even sets the pointer where you can use the crosshairs again. I had the same problem, and this solution worked perfect for me

1 Like

@JMP81112, it looks like your suggestion can be found here:

and

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.