Lightburn licence renewal

Hello,

I use a Ruida based cutter, I am due up for renewal. It was my understanding that the renewal was going to be cheaper than the full price of $80.

Also, thought I could be mixing software, but I thought, if we didn’t renew we could just keep using without updates. I must admit I have not been on the forums in a while, so not kept on top of any changes.

Regards
Belinda

You have choices. :slight_smile: First, your LightBurn key will work forever. And you are correct, the renewal does cost less than your initial license.

If you would like to continue to have access to our latest releases, the Renewal is the way to go. The renewal currently costs $30.00, adds 365 days to the expiry date, and is explained on our purchase page here: https://lightburnsoftware.com/products/renew-lightburn-license-key

As for changes, depending on how long you have been away…you may have some reading to do. :wink: We share the details here: https://lightburnsoftware.com/blogs/news This is a library of every release back to our Launch Day which was version 5.02 on December 30, 2017!

Features are being added all the time, well worth renewing and updating your LightBurn !

1 Like

I agree, if you have the $ spare. No job thanks to covid-19

Interesting, it says my licence has expired. When I close the licence window it closes lightburn. In additions when I clicked renew licence it went straight to $80 fee. I will try again.

Sorry to hear you are having difficulties. What version of LightBurn are you using currently? We had an issue with expirations a while back now as discussed with our 9.05 release here:

I am not finding you in our license system from your forum profile email. Please email support at lightburnsoftware dot com and include a link to this post if you need further assistance. Include your key (please do not post here) and or the order information to help us find you in our systems.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.