Lightburn Loses Connection to engrave bur says Busy

I am running a pretty simple job of some text with different fonts. Nothing high speed or complicated. Lightburn is freezing. The USB light on the Orthur2pro is off for the usb, indicating there is a loss of communication. Lightburn says it’s busy. the power management under the control panel is off, the usb hub power management is off. It works fine in LaserGRBL. I have gone over ever other setting that I can find to turn power management off for the usb with no joy. I have looked thru both the lightburn and windows forums looking for a solution with no joy yet. is there setting in lightburn I am missing? I am using a Dell laptop. I went thru the BIOS setting looking for the power management of the USB ports with nothing.

I’m going to move this thread into the Ortur Group. It seems to have been overlooked.

When you first connect to your Ortur 2 Pro, there’s a connection message that shares the exact model name, and Firmware Version Number. These two key points will help us with the next step.

Please select and copy (Ctrl C) the text in the Console window from the connection message and paste it into a reply here.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.