Lightburn/Mac/XTool Issues

I have been using LB almost 30 days now and still have been unable to get it function properly and cant get any answers. Can anyone on here offer me any help. I am using XTool running latest firmware.
Mac running Catalina 10.15.7
I have attached screenshots of my hardware and more. Please let me know if you need anything else. The software light-burn keeps rebooting and will not work properly. I have tried resets, new USB CABLE, different USB on my iMac, and hundreds restarts on both laser and iMac.
Scre Screen Shot 2022-10-27 at 4.55.49 PM|530x479 en Shot 2022-10-27 at 4.55.02 PM
Screen Shot 2022-10-27 at 4.55.49 PM

What firmware specifically are you running?

In what way is LightBurn rebooting? Are you certain it’s LightBurn rebooting rather than a message from your laser controller indicating a reboot? If you are seeing this in LightBurn Console that’s a message from your controller.

Can you include a screenshot of what you’re seeing?

If this is indeed a controller reboot that implies that LightBurn is connecting correctly. For xTool this is typically a sign of a bad firmware.

I’m not sure what the currently recommended firmware is for the Pro to run on LightBurn but you may want to explore what other options currently exist.

Im running XCS using D1 Pro

heres a screenshot. I put a different usb on it earlier and i think its ok. now. Not sure yeyt
Screen Shot 2022-10-24 at 4.36.36 PM

Yeah, for sure those are messages coming from your controller. It’s not LightBurn that’s rebooting.

I could potentially see a bad USB cable contributing to communication issues that could possibly crash a bad firmware but this is not a typical sign of a bad cable. I would most likely think of this as a firmware incompatibility/bug.

Let use know how you fare.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.