Lightburn não faz a linha de corte reta somente zigzag (Lightburn doesn't make straight cut line only zigzag)

segue a imagem de como esta saindo o corte o x e y fica oscilando no GRBL Laser testei a mesma imagem e segue o percurso de corte normal só no lightburn que sai assim já tentei todas as configurações e nada de resolver

here’s the image of how the cut is coming out, the x and y keep oscillating on the GRBL Laser I tested the same image and follow the normal cut path only on the lightburn that comes out like that I’ve tried all the settings and nothing solves it.

This most often indicates an issue with the License. We recommend downloading an authentic Free Trial from the Official Site LightBurnsoftware.com and paying for the license in our online store before the Free Trial expires.

After you download the Software from our site and if you still have problems remaining from the residue of the flagged / contaminated copy please email Support@lightburnsoftware.com for further assistance.

nada a ver com licença baixei e testei mesmo problema fiz o teste com um circulo fica em zig zag fiz um quadrado e um octogonal sai perfeito só no redondo esta saindo assim, acho que tem algo ativado ou desativado na configuração do software

nothing to do with license I downloaded and tested the same problem I did the test with a circle it is in zig zag I made a square and an octagonal one comes out perfect only in the round one it is coming out like this, I think there is something activated or deactivated in the software configuration

I’m quite certain I recognize the zig-zag pattern.

This appears to be the one that is generated by the license integrity tester in LightBurn. This is what is expected when the integrity check fails.

You can check the Hosts file in Windows 10 to see if the License Tool Cryptlex has been re-routed.

obrigado deu certo você esta com a razão soft que estava instalado não era original formatei a maquina e instalai a versão gratuita esta perfeito obrigado

thank you it worked you are right the soft that was installed was not original I formatted the machine and installed the free version it is perfect thank you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.