Lightburn on Android but NOT to burn from

Ok this may be a weird one but I was wondering if there is a way (or if you are working on one) that I could get lightburn on my Android tablet/phone JUST to play around with designs? I do not need to burn from the phone but it would be nice to be able to work on design setups and such while on the go (vacation, whatever). I don’t know if this would be easier than getting it fully setup for burning from the phone or not but figured I would ask before I buy the software.
Heck, maybe the easy part is getting it to burn from the phone and not the other stuff I want LOL

1 Like

I am not talking about a cheap tablet. I have the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7. I understand the requirements might only be suited for higher end devices but it would still be really nice to have for people who do use better equipment. Maybe I will play around with getting Wine or Linux on the tablet and see if I can do it that way…

That would be a start. The bigger issue is you’ll need to sort out a solution to convert the x64 instructions to → arm64. It’s theoretically possible to get it to run but it’s not a supported solution and I haven’t seen any successful reports of this. Please do share if you get this working.

Will do!!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.