Lightburn + Snapmaker Guides

For those that dwell here instead of the snapmaker forum, I figured I’d drop by and help out. :slight_smile: I’ve done several guides making Lightburn my full control software for the Snapmaker wirelessly, and it even helped me figure out how to use the Wifi on my new XTool D1 Pro with Lightburn (still have to poke the button on the machine to start it, but no tethering needed!)

Instead of copying the entirety of all the guides, I’ll post the links here so users can scroll through the posts to find the most updated info (since I can’t edit the OP over there, please read through the posts, or at least the last for the newest info).

First off, my most popular, the full control guide. This is the over USB control, direct from Lightburn, with autofocus!

Then a small one to send/start files wirelessly via drag/drop;

1 Like

Since I’m new, I can only put two links in a post, so here’s the rest. :upside_down_face: Also the forum doesn’t seem to like the snapmaker forum, so it also blocked me from linking here, remove spaces. Sorry. :frowning:

For the rotary to run via flash drive and use the control panel for origin/etc

Finally, the full on lightburn rotary guide, which works via USB or the drag/drop method;

For any questions, feel free to ask me here, or over on the snapmaker forums. I’m generally around a bit everyday, and I’ll try to do so over here as well.

Our spam prevention system kicks in for new users, I’ve gone ahead and manually pushed your links through and updated your status so you won’t hit these new user issues again.

1 Like

Thanks a bunch. :slight_smile: I’ll be hanging around and trying to help the best I can.

2 Likes

Gonna drop this one here as well, it’s not one of mine, but by the user Slynold.
Using the 10W Camera with Lightburn;

1 Like

Drag/Drop guide updated with more .bat files for more functions. Such as running the same project again for batch production, stopping mid-print remotely, and sending individual gcode lines to the machine, basically Luban’s “console”.