Lightburn unable to create the file

Hi Everyone,

Was working in my shop for awhile this morning and had a Lightburn file open. When I came back to the computer it had shut down for some reason. The file was gone. Restarted Lightburn and it gave me a message of basically we have a back up, would you like to use this? I clicked yes. However, the modified file that I worked on earlier was not there. When I go to quit Lightburn, it asks me to save the changes and then I rename it with the date included as the title. Click save and now it states that Lightburn is unable to create the named file. Shut down and tried to save a simple square, again same message. So apparently I cannot save anything right now. I am on a Mac and am pretty much updated on Lightburn.

Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Jim

Make sure you are trying to save to a folder you are allowed to save to (such as ‘Documents’), and not directly to your Mac’s root directory (‘Macintosh HD’).

Tyler,

Seems that it was switched to saving to my Mac’s directory for whatever reason. Changed it to documents and that has seemed to solve the issue. Thank You Very Much!

Jim

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.