Lightburn und Xtool F1 Rotary

Es ist ein Problem mit Lightburn und dem F1 mit Rotary!!!
Ich habe alles nach der Anleitung gemacht.
Laserschneiden oder Gravieren ist möglich!
Aber nicht die Vorschau mit dem Rahmen!
Gibt es ein Video, in dem man die Schritte nacheinander sehen und nachvollziehen kann?
Ich habe es schon mehrmals versucht, mit neuen Installationen.
Was muss ich ALLES in den Gcode Anfang und Ende eingeben?
Es gibt und war keine Vorschau möglich.

Dankbar für jede Hilfe!

It’s a problem with Lightburn and the F1 with Rotary!! I did everything according to the instructions. Laser cutting or engraving is possible! But not the preview with the frame! Is there a video where you can see and follow the steps one by one? I’ve tried several times, with new installations. What do I need to enter in the Gcode beginning and end? There is and was no preview possible. Grateful for any help!

I didn’t know the F1 was even supported by Lightburn. But I’m not always on top of all the new machines that are out there.

Do you have Lightburn connected to your laser?

Gcode beginning and end are not generally used, except for specific applications or machines.

:smile_cat:

Yes, I have the F1 with Lightburn in operation.
Everything works so far. Except for the preview, i.e. the frame, with the Rotary.
The preview is possible without Rotary.
What could be the problem?
I followed the instructions and set it up.

I assume you loaded the ldev file from the site you linked?

My galvo does not rotate the item when I frame. I do get the frame, but it’s not really usable… Mine is a JPT MOPA.

I put black masking tape of an object, lower the power and mark it. I make certain it’s doing what I want… Might try that to see if it’s configured and engrving properly…

Double check both focus and if the beam is aligned properly for the object.

:smile_cat:

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.