Lightburn will not open on my PC

i have installed and uninstalled the 64 bit on my HP laptop, Windows 10. No matter what i do I cannot open LIghtburn. i have deleted the short cut and tried to open thru start menu. I have limited computer knowledge. I have been able to download and use before and then this just happened & i cannot access the program at all.

Try holding the Shift key when you double-click to run it. If there’s an issue with the window placement, that will sort it.

If that’s not it, can you be more specific than “cannot open”? What is it doing, or not doing?

One other thing to try: Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc to bring up the Windows task manager, and look to see if there’s a hung copy of LightBurn in the list. If there is, select it, right-click, and choose ‘End Task’. If there’s a copy already running, it will try to make that one active instead of running a new one, and if it’s hung, that won’t work.

I tried all of that. I had to reset my computer back to original settings and downloaded LB again. Previously when it wouldn’t open…. When i tried to double click the shortcut it would not open. I tried to open through the program directly and it wouldn’t open. It’s working now but It did this before. It would work for a few days then just wouldn’t open up.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.