Lightburn with DLC32 2.1 Engraving Speed Problem

Hello, I have a problem with the DLC32 2.1 and hope for help. No matter what speed I enter, the laser always drives with only max. 4mm/s. This is of course not so good for raster engraving. If I use the Makerbase SBase V1.3 everything runs great also with the MiniGerbil board it ran great, only with the DLC32 I have this problem. Another problem is that I have set all axes correctly in Lightburn and they also run great, but if I control the axes via the TS35 display, the Y-axis moves around inverted. That is, the DLC32 and Lightburn control the Y-axis differently. Is there a solution to this? I soon despair here. Sorry for my English, by the way, I’m working with a translator here because I’m unfortunately only the German language powerful. Greetings, Mysterium

Most of these run in mm/M and it’s probably that your controller is working in wrong units inches/M, or some other … This is set in the Device settings.

The Device settings should reflect which corner your machine actually homes when it’s powered up.

There are 4 quadrants the machine can operate, determined by the home location.

If it’s draw with a top/left origin and you change the origin to the top/right it will mirror across the Y axes…

:smile_cat:

Perhaps this applies? 'New' 32 bit board - anyone try it?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.