Lightburn won't properly engrave photos or text anymore

Hello everyone! I hope you can help me with some issue that I’m dealing with for about a week and still didn’t managed to solve it! I am using Lightburn to make my projects and it was all good until a week ago, when I couldn’t properly engrave any photo or text anymore.All my engravings are yellowish and too deep, like a 3D effect, no matter of what settings I use.Even at high speed and and low power, it still digs deep into the picture or text.At first, I thought that I’m out of focus or my lenses are gone, but that’s not the case, I can still perfectly cut with lightburn and if I use Laser GRBL, I can still engrave photos and text very good. It has to be a software problem! What I’ve tried so far: I did a factory reset on Lightburn, I tried fresh install of lightburn, I’ve tried three different computers, all kind of settings and photo engraving modes, I tried two different laser engravers,I even tried new firmware for my laser engraver…None of these helped! This happens only with Lightburn! Other tools are working fine. Could this be a compatibility issue between Lightburn and some Windows features? I am using the latest version of Lightburn and Windows 11 Pro up to date. My machines are Sculpfun S9 with a S30 motherboard and a VEVOR 3018. Both were working fine with lightburn before and now both are having the same issue when using Lightburn and both are working perfectly with other software.I am starting to become desperate since I can properly make use of Lightburn.

This happened after the Lightburn update? When did the problem start? You can try the older version of lightburn

Yes, after the first update, 1.5.01.Already tried older versions! Nothing changed!

On another laptop, install older versions, then there will be no configuration files there, it must be the old one.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.