After reading all related and closed post in Lighburn, can’t still solve this problem.
I bought a generic USB camera, before paying for it, I test it on my laptop and it worked perfectly with Ligthburn. When I got home, I use Ligthburn camera window to find the perfect place for the camera and proceed to mount it in the laser. After mounting it, on the next day, I was ready to go with the camera calibration, only to find out that every time I choose it, the program “crash” and turn itself off.
I when on and read every publication available in this forum about the camera not working and apply it, I even updated Windows 7 for the mayor part of the day until all updates where installed (I never touch my pc Windows if it is working without issues) . Once again connect the Laptop to the camera and try to select the camera, and every time the result is the same the program is terminated when I choose the camera.
I will try to enumerate all the things I have try :
- Updated Windows 7
- Change the recommended selection on the configuration and any recommendation on this forum.
- Disable the laptop camera, this laptop camera I can select with no issues and it shows in Ligthburn.
- I’m running Ligthburn as an administrator.
- Try the USB in all the different ports of the laptop.
- Try the webcam with a online camera test, and it is working with no issues.
Here are some useful pictures that might be of help to determining my problem
4: Pictures from USB camera taken with a online test webcam site
- Camera spec from the box, not sure they are the real ones
Thanks in advance for any help.