Line Display / line properties

While working with lines and shapes/nodes to get a image I ran into a problem. I can’t change properties or delete the line or edit the line. Looks like I need some help.
Here is the problem…image
March lines and 4 dimmed “+” on each corner.

I am wondering what/how I did to get to this situation and how to get back to edit the line and or simply delete it. Thanks in advance for any help.

After creating your primitives, you need to ‘convert to path’ in order to use the node editor.

Screen Shot 2021-04-12 at 10.59.54 AM

The image you show is displaying this object being ‘Locked’. This is why you can not “do” a thing to that shape. You will need to Unlock first. This is why you are not shown usable bounding box marks.

Huge Thanks! Another LB puzzle (in my mind) sorted out. A lot to learn here. Rick, I really appreciate the help and your taking your time to help us (the new guys) out.

Kent

Kent

You are very welcome. Evangelizing technology since 1959, (dang, I’m a geez!). I enjoy sharing all the goodies available. Pleased to hear the puzzle piece pop into place. :slight_smile:

Thank you very much

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.