Line lettering is fine for certain letters

So im new to the laser engraving. Ive been trying to get the outline lettering to come out and for some reasons certain letters come out not aligned. Im using standard font from lightburn itself. Everything looks fine on lightburn side then it burns and the lines dont match where i want them. Any ideas? Is there a setting im missing.

It looks strange, try uploading the file here for inspection.

ZOMBIES2.lbrn2 (84.9 KB)

Im trying to trace the lettering and fill the hands. hands come out fine. lettering comes out like i showed you before but just for specific letters like ā€œM/Nā€.

Just tried your file and had no issues. What does your preview window look like?

Im totally lost then. Its literally a brand new machine. Plus it does shapes just fine. Just not the weird specific letters.

I want to try two things, first I want to test your font as filled and then you could try another font.

The fill lettering works just fine. if i was to do fill+line it comes out all wonkie

This is filled.

there could be a problem with the font itself.

Im working on this right now but it refuses to do any kind of line anything.

I will have to switch font and try again but

it suggests more of a setting error, try an old file from another project where the line function was OK

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.