Linked material layers appear as black on the Ruida

When I send linked layers to the Ruida, they appear as black layers, numbered 1 to the number of layers.

I get this on Ruida console.

Unlink the blue layer and send it to the Ruida

Unlink all layers and send to Ruida

Is this a know operation with linking the layer.?

Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Description: Ubuntu 20.04.4 LTS
Release: 20.04
LightBurn 1.2.00 Thu 2022-06-02 @ 13:12

:smile_cat:

Jack
Not sure what linked means in this context, grouped maybe?
I will test a file tomorrow, can you send yr lt brn file it may help.
Either way im keen to see what comes of this.
W

Linking is a new operation in 1.2.00 that will be released for Galvo (And co2) on 6/30. It allows you to “Link” your layer to a setting in your settings library. Then, if you have a library on another machine that is a different wattage, etc. and the setting in your library is named the exact same thing, it will adjust the settings to the appropriate settings for that machine from it’s library. Allows you to switch between different machines and not have to manually adjust settings.

So is this or is this not an anomaly?

I’ve used it, but it has a couple items like this that are confusing. It’s a great addition, just need to understand how it works…

:smile_cat:

I can’t answer that, as I don’t have access to a Ruida based machine for testing currently. That would be a question for someone at LightBurn to answer. I was just answering the question @Fatbuoy had on what linked meant.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.