Linux alternate .7z version seems to be incorrect

On my Raspberry Pi running the latest LB version (1.4.04), it constantly notifies me that it is not the latest release, and when I download/update, it turns out it is the latest version. Is the package just stating that it is the latest version (1.4.04) but is really a release behind (eg: 1.4.03)?

Every once in a while, a small bug is quickly identified and an update to the release is put up without changing the version number of the software, but the build date changes, which prompts an update. Have you tried to actually install the update you download and see if the prompt goes away instead of assuming that it’s the exact same version based on the numbers?

Updated and now it is working. Thanks! I figured just because the version was the same it should work, but I will keep this in mind for future updates.

That use case doesn’t happen all that often, but has a few times. Glad that got it sorted for you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.