Lizenz kaufen aus Deutschland

Hallo zusammen,

Ich benutze einen Ortur LaserMaster 2 15W
Und teste gerade die Demoversion von Lightburn.
Meine Frage wäre :

1.Welche Version muss ich kaufen da es zwei verschiedene gibt?

1. Was kostet die Software wenn ich Sie aus Deutschland kaufe bzw wir es einfach von Dollar in Euro umgerechnet?

2. Kommen noch irgendwelche zusatzkosten dazu?

Freue mich auf Antwort

Vielen Dank im voraus

Gruß Markus

Hi Markus, in my opinion it is unnecessary to pay extra for a middleman, buy direct (the cheap version if you have a G.Code controller).
The price should be about 33 Euro if I have calculated correctly, and in my opinion worth every penny.

by the way, use Google Translate in the future, it makes it easier for all of us.

Many Thanks.

Are there any extra costs or is it simply converted from dollars to euros? Sorry for the questions.

I come from Germany and translate with goggle.

Thank you very much, Markus

I can only speak for myself, ie. I bought it with Paypal (ApplePay works too). It does not cost anything to buy with Paypal.
If and what your bank charges for any exchange fee I do not know. I mean, I did not pay Danish tax or duty on the trade. I do not think Lightburn “collects” foreign taxes and duties.
Try going the trade “almost” through and see what the end result is in dollars, you can always jump out again.
I would be wary of buying the program from anyone other than LightBurn unless it is an official partner. There are a couple of laser machine dealers who sell the program together with their machines or new controllers.

… by the way, it goes quite well with your English :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.