Looking at this machine

So what are the good and the bad with this machine, im trying to stay around the 2k mark so any suggestions about this machine or a similar one post away.

Thanks

I have the yellow/black version and it has been a workhorse.
The only issue has been the power supply. I have been through two in a year. The first I had to pay for since they only had a 90 day warranty. $115.00. Second one was still under warranty and was replaced. First PS failure was not obvious but the second one had the high voltage wire short to a capacitor in the power supply. I have not had any issues since.

2 Likes

In the software box it says, “RDWorks V8, PowerCut, …”

Those two are not compatible with each other, so it might mean that you’re getting a JQ controller (PowerCut) instead of a Ruida. I would check with the seller, and get it in writing.

I just want it to work with light burn i use your program 99% of the time. So ask if its Ruida contorller?

Yes you need to verify the controller.

I found this one also show in the description that it is Control system: TROCEN

Got a message back they said its a Ruida control

This is the yellow and black 60watt machine that I bought. The power supply fan started to make noise on start up and they promptly sent a whole new supply instead of just the fan.

So far I am very happy with it.

2 Likes

What controller would you recommend TROCEN or Ruida?

I personally have two machines with the Ruida controllers (A 6442, and a 6445) and love them. I have never used a Trocen controller so I can’t offer you a comparison for Trocen, but I am sure someone else will chime in.

2 Likes

So i did order this one im pretty sure i will be asking a hundred questions when i go to set it up for lightburn. https://www.ebay.com/itm/252318712307?ul_noapp=true